Wednesday, April 19, 2023

What an Adventure!

So, my wife wanted me to put one last entry to finish off the ride and to make my posts complete. We got home yesterday, and the kids are back in school. I have had two days now off the bike and am sore in every little place. I guess while on the ride I never gave myself time to get sore. It was nice to spend time on the drive back to NC with my family. It was nice to just be with them. It was a bit sad for it to be over but then again not. It’s sad to see friends I had been with for 6 weeks head off into their world. But we have been bantering back and forth on social media this morning, so it made it a bit easier. We live in a great time where all this is possible. Where you can be away and be close at the same time. I enjoyed my last day on the beach. I saw many tears in eyes and strong and emotional hugs. Keep a rolling everybody.




No comments:

Post a Comment